Recipes / Word of Julie
Blue Honeyberry and Spice Summer Vinaigrette
Entrees & Accompaniments
The harmony between the bleu honeysuckle berries and the spices perfectly enhance this vinaigrette. Enjoy it on your favorite green salad or use it to accompany grilled chicken.
- Makes about 250 ml (1 cup)
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cooking : none
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) canola oil
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) apple cider vinegar
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh blue honeyberries
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) fresh ginger, very finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) brown sugar
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) Dijon mustard
- 1.25 ml (1/4 teaspoon) of each: ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- Place all the ingredients into the blender and reduce until you obtain smooth vinaigrette.