Banana, honeyberry and roasted hazelnut sorbet
This tasty sorbet is nutritious and refreshing!
- Servings: 2 to 4
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking: none
- 4 frozen bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh Les Artisans des saveurs haskaps (honeyberries)
- Let the bananas soften at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place bananas in food processor and process until they are puréed.
- Add hazelnuts and haskaps. Mix to desired texture.
- Top with hazelnuts and haskaps, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Note: If you freeze the sorbet, let stand at room temperature before serving.
Recipe and photo: Julie DesGroseilliers