Express Cheesecake and its Blue Honeyberry Coulis
Fast and easy to make, this “light” dessert rhymes perfectly with summer fun!
- Portions : 4
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Baking : none
- 250 ml (1 cup) biscotti, crumbled (or another cookie of your choice)
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh blue honeyberries
- 7.5 ml (1/2 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 7.5 ml (1/2 tablespoon) icing sugar
- 120 g (1/2 package) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened (room temperature)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) plain yogurt
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) icing sugar
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) vanilla extract
- Place the cookie crumbs at the bottom of 4 little service glasses. Set aside.
- Place all the ingredients for the coulis in a blender or small food processor and reduce into a smooth coulis. Set aside.
- Whisk together the cream cheese and sugar. Incorporate the yogurt, lemon juice and vanilla, and blend together until mixture is smooth.
- Add the cheese filling onto the cookie base and pour the coulis on top.
- If desired, garnish with fresh blue honeyberries and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Note : You can replace the coulis in this recipe with our Blue Honeyberry & Chia Seed Jam.