Recipes / Word of Julie
Quark and haskap (honeyberry) smoothie bowl
Breakfasts & Snacks
Whip up this colourful and nourishing smoothie bowl to start the day off on the right foot!
- Servings: 2
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking: none
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh Les Artisans des saveurs haskaps (honeyberries)
- 1 container (375 g) fresh quark cheese
- Toppings, to taste: haskaps, granola, pistachios, toasted coconut, chia seeds, etc.
- Let bananas soften at room temperature for 15 minutes. Cut into pieces, and place in a blender or small food processor. Add haskaps (honeyberries) and quark.
- Blend or process to desired texture. Pour into two bowls, and garnish with your choice of topping.
Recipe and photo: Julie DesGroseilliers