Blue Honeyberry, White Chocolate and Coconut Muffins
Breakfasts & Snacks
Delightfully tasty, these muffins are the perfect accomplice for breakfast, coffee breaks and snacks.
- Portions : 12
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Baking : 20-25 minutes
- 250 ml (1 cup) vanilla yogurt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) natural soy beverage or milk
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) canola oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 500 ml (2 cups) white flour
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) baking powder
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) white chocolate chips
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) roasted coconut flakes
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh blue honeyberries
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C (350⁰F).
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine yogurt, soy beverage (milk), oil and egg. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and delicately mix.
- Spoon the batter into 12 muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.