Fruit and coconut water popsicles
Beverages & Refreshments
Refreshing and low in calories, these ice-cold treats will disappear like magic!
- Servings: 6 x 75 ml popsicles
- Preparation: 8 minutes
- Cooking: none
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) maple syrup
- 1 kiwi, unpeeled and sliced into rounds
- 5 Quebec strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh Les Artisans des saveurs haskaps (honeyberries)
- In a bowl, mix coconut water, lemon juice and maple syrup. Set aside.
- Place fruit pieces in moulds, and pour coconut water over them.
- Freeze for at least three hours before serving.