Mint, lime and vanilla cocktail with haskap (honeyberry) ice cubes
Beverages & Refreshments
Haskap ice cubes will keep cocktails cold, while adding a nice fruity taste.
- Serving: 1
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Freezing: 3 hours
- As many fresh Les Artisans des saveurs haskaps (honeyberries) as required
- 5 to 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) brown sugar
- 1 oz. (30 ml) vodka
- 1 oz. (30 ml) lime juice
- 1 oz. (30 ml) vanilla liqueur (such as Galliano)
- 1 cup (250 ml) sparkling water
- Place fresh haskaps in an ice-cube tray, and fill tray with water. Freeze for at least three hours.
- In a mortar or directly at the bottom of a glass, place mint and brown sugar, then crush with a pestle. Add vodka, lime juice, vanilla liqueur and sparkling water.
- Add 1 to 2 haskap ice cubes, and serve.